Materials of choice
Foams from Azote® grades ..
Azote® is the group brand name of Zotefoams for closed cell, cross linked poly-olefin foams. AZOTE® foams derive many of their exceptional properties directly from the use of this inert, tasteless, odourless gas in the manufacturing process.
Plastazote, Evazote and Supazote stand for individual product types within the overall AZOTE® product range.
- Plastazote® Foam: Closed cell, cross-linked LDPE, HDPE and blends.
- Evazote® Foam: Closed cell, cross-linked EVA copolymers
AZOTE® foams are characterized by:
- Consistent cell size and structure
- Outstanding purity
- Exceptional isotropic physical performance
- Extremely low odor
Each AZOTE® foam is formulated to satisfy a specific range of applications. They represent the best-in-class solution for the desired range of mechanical characteristics such as impact absorption and also deliver:
- Color uniformity
- Ease and consistency in fabrication
- Uniform density
- Predictability in performance